Personal information is collected by Almeda Facilities Ltd. We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
Use and Disclosure of personal information
We process personal information collected via the Almeda Facilities Ltd site for the purposes of:
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer.
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please un-tick the appropriate box on any form you submit. We may also disclose your information to business partners and third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers
- to audit usage of the site.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.
The use of Google Analytics and Cookies
The use of Re-marketing and Cookies
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or by using a browser plugin.
To refuse to accept cookies please follow the below instructions:
- In Chrome, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content Settings”
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- In Safari, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking “Safari”, “Preferences” and “Privacy”
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking “Tools “, “Options” and “Privacy”
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your interactivity with some websites.
Links to Other Sites
The Almeda Facilities Ltd website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Almeda Facilities Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Almeda Facilities Ltd site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.